If you are having trouble logging in to our services, please note the following:
- The User Name and Password fields are case sensitive. Be sure to enter them carefully and check your keyboard caps lock key.
- You should log in using the correct regional address for your account. If you receive an "Incorrect Server" error check that the address matches the region in which your account is set up: .com (United States) or .co.uk (United Kingdom).
- If you have forgotten your password, please visit the Forgot Password page for assistance.
- If you make too many consecutive failed attempts at logging in, your account will be temporarily disabled. Normally you have three attempts to log in before your account is disabled for five minutes. If your account is disabled your administrator will be informed via email and they have the ability to reset your account immediately. Alternatively, please contact Technical Support .
- If your password has expired, upon login you will be redirected to the Update User Account page. This only applies for customers that have enabled the Automatic Password Expiration Policy.